The Poland-wide ecological contest “Dobre Rady na Elektroodpady – Oddaj Mnie w Dobre Ręce” (“Good Solutions for Electrowaste – Leave Me in Good Hands”) is a project aimed at teaching elementary students about pro-ecological attitudes against the threats of the used-up electrical and electronic hardware and used-up batteries and accumulators.
- Opportunity to act and play in super atmosphere among your peers. Development of your own organizational communication skills.
- Individual and team prizes.
- The final stage will take place in the Copernicus Science Centre in Warsaw.
- Increased self-esteem by representing your school in a Poland-wide project.
- Increased interaction with your teammates, classmates and peers.
- Higher prestige among other schools and educational establishments and local authorities.
Until today 324 school teams have taken part in the contest, which equals 1,939 students who have collected – as part of the contest-related activities – more than 646 tons of the used-up hardware in total and more than 38 tons of the used-up batteries and accumulators.
If you wish to follow the efforts of our teams and keep up with all the contest news: Click that you like AURAEKO! We are waiting for you!